What we do
- Investment Policy Creation, Portfolio Construction and Monitoring: For a typical portfolio of equities, bonds and alternative assets, we review appropriate investment products and portfolio managers that fit individual, family or institutional goals. Typically this starts with the creation of an Investment Policy Statement. We also provide investment due diligence, asset deployment and ongoing monitoring services.
- Risk Management: Options and swaps strategies are often useful tools to mitigate risk in certain market conditions or when positions cannot be liquidated for tax reasons. CTA Financial can evaluate options and other derivative strategies to suit portfolio or particular position exposure.
- Valuation: CTA Financial will review business valuation and provide valuation opinions for use in asset splitting or family law cases.
- Futures and Commodity derivatives: Futures, swaps and options can be executed by CTA Financial and posted for clearing through a clients FCM normally through electronic clearing. Alternatively, CTA Financial can work with a clients Introducing Broker. We will work with clients on hedging strategies to address changing business conditions and changing market conditions
- Hedging, Trading and Execution: Whether it be hedging investment portfolios, single stock risk or commodities, a clear and consistent strategy must be employed and executed. CTA Financial will provide execution and risk management.
- Foreign exchange: Foreign exchange accounts are introduced for commercial accounts only and are subject to approval. CTA Financial purely acts as a sales agent for INTL Global Currencies and all execution is done directly between the client and INTL Currency trading desks. However, CTA Financial can advise on FX hedging tools and strategies.
Read more about why to hire a CFA here.